But … it’s not business as usual
Due to COVID restrictions, we are implementing the following rules for the time being
- Rides are for members only. Make sure your membership is current.
- If you are not feeling well or have a temperature, do not come to a club ride.
- Masks will be required at the ride start and rest stops.
- Social distancing will be required at the ride start and rest stops.
- Riders should choose how closely they ride by or in back of others.
- Be respectful of others space at all times.
- Come prepared to be self-sufficient with food and drink.
- Be prepared to fix your own mechanical problems/flats.
- Read the leaders ride description carefully for additional requirements on their ride.
- Solo rides will be suspended on April 30.
- Check the schedule for new ride postings and this website often for other updates.
- The Board reserves the right to suspend or delay the return to group riding based on the current status of the epidemic and local health guidelines.