TCBC Annual Membership Meeting
-Recap the 2018 riding season
-Elect TCBC Board Members
-Review 2018 TCBC financials & next year's budget
-Hear plans for next year
Sunday, November 11, 2018
- Check in and Social time begins at 5:00pm, buffet dinner at 6:00pm.
- Registration is required if you are going to attend the dinner (at the bottom of this page).
- The business meeting immediately follows the dinner.
Crystal Lake Golf & Banquet Facility
16725 Innsbrook Drive
Lakeville, MN 55044
2019 Board Candidates
For information about this year's candidates click here.
If you are a TCBC member and are unable to attend the annual meeting, you can still vote by proxy,
just click on the link below to fill in a short survey:
Or if you prefer you can print and mail the proxy voting form at the bottom of this page
All proxies must be received by 12 midnight on Friday, November 9, 2018.
If you would like more information about the Twin Cities Bicycling Club's Annual Membership Meeting, please contact:
President Shelby Miller email@example.com
Or contact the Board at: TCBCBoard@biketcbc.org
Register for the Dinner
TCBC Member Dinner Registration
- Dinner for TCBC members is free and starts at 6:00 pm.
- Household memberships are eligible for two free dinners and two votes.
- Each household member must register for the dinner.
- The cost of your dinner is paid by TCBC. Please know that your RSVP indicates we have paid in advance for your attendance. No-shows are incurred as expenses to TCBC. Please do not RSVP unless you will be in attendance.
- The deadline for dinner registration is Monday, November 5th
|Date||Sun, November 11, 2018|
|Cut off date||Mon, November 5, 2018|
|Location||Crystal Lake Golf Club|