Advertise with the Twin Cities Bicycling Club
“By publishing quality ad copy images in our member newsletters and on our website, TCBC meets the growing need of advertisers to market their products, services and events to a targeted audience of physically active adults who have discretionary income. Revenue from advertising is used to help offset print and online media costs as well as help keep membership dues affordable for all.”
- TCBC NEWS is the Twin Cities Bicycling Club (TCBC) member newsletter that includes highlights of year-round club bicycle rides and other outdoor activities including some non-TCBC events. It also includes recaps of day rides and extended trips, interesting cycling stories, member ride statistics and training techniques, safety issues, reviews of popular routes, trail updates, and advertising that can enhance members’ active lifestyle.
- TCBC NEWS is sent the last week of the month to homes of TCBC members who are active year around in recreational outdoor sports activities, primarily bicycling, as well as social events. TCBC NEWS is published bi-monthly 6 times per year in booklet format of 16 to 24 pages, measuring 8 1/2” x 11”, quality 100% recycled bright white paper.
- TCBC WEBSITE is a source of bicycling information for club members and the community, contains the up to date Ride Calendar and hosts a Forum for discussions related to cycling. The ride calendar is used frequently to check scheduled rides, as there are over 2,000 rides each year, found only on the website ride calendar. During the prime bicycling season we see 9,000 to 10,000 unique visitors each month to the website. All print advertisers have an option for an online advertisement – see Media Kit for details.
- TO RESERVE SPACE or for more information contact: email@example.com.
- TWIN CITIES BICYCLING CLUB
P.O. BOX 131086
ROSEVILLE, MN 55113
Ad copy deadlines for 2020 issues:
- December 2, 2019 for the January/February 2020 issue
- February 3 for the March/April issue
- April 6 for the May/June issue
- June 1 for the July/August issue
- August 3 for the September/October issue
- October 5 for the November/December issue
- December 7 for the January/February 2021 issue
Ads are due the first Monday of the month, if Holiday-Tuesday