TCBC Bike U Program on Ride with GPS - Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 07:00pm!
The Next TCBC Bike University Program will be Thursday, April 20, 20023, at 07:00pm on Ride With GPS, with Alex Gay, the Relationship Manager.
Alex Gay is an avid bike commuter, road and gravel cyclist, and sometimes mountain biker. He gravitates towards steep hills and quiet forested roads in Oregon. Alex has been with the company since 2018 and works with clubs, events, tour companies, and tourism destinations all around the world to make cycling easy and accessible using the Ride with GPS website and app.
This is what will be covered during the session:
- A short introduction about Ride with GPS, myself, and how the club uses the account.
- Benefits of the club account. What you get and what you don't get. Why you may want your own personal subscription.
- If a club has routes linked on its website or calendar, show how to access them there.
- How to access and use the club on our website.
- Viewing a route on our website. How to pin to sync to a device, change map style, and use the elevation profile.
- How to access and use the club membership on our app.
- Viewing, downloading, and pinning a route on our app.
- Navigating a route on our app.
- Questions and answers
You must register for the session on Zoom to attend the program. The link to register is at this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAvd-ytpjItHd3aF3vk7dZT8qd2SxYuMR7j
Remember that the TCBC Bike U Program on Ride with GPS is this Thursday, April 20, 2023, at 07:00pm. Be sure to register! See above or on the Bike U webpage.
The video of the TCBC Bike U Program on Ride with GPS from this past Thursday, April 20, 2023, is now up on YouTube! You can view it by going to the link below. A big thanks to Alex Gay, Relationship Manager with Ride with GPS, for the program.
TCBC Bike U will not have sessions over the summer, but will be back in September!