For Sale: Schwinn Traveler 1986 & Yakima Rack
For Sale: $100 for Schwinn Traveler; $100 Yakima Hitch
Located 1 mile west of M.N. 371 (and Paul Bunyon trail) on County Road 29
North of Nisswa – border of Nisswa and Pequot Lakes / Lake Shore
Schwinn Traveler see 1986 Schwinn Lightweight Catalog (bikehistory.org) scroll down
Well maintained – newer tires, tubes and brake pads
- Stem-mounted light action shift levers, brake extension levers and cushion grips keep the controls comfortably in reach.
- True Temper T1 chrome moly double-butted frame tubes give a light, responsive feel.
- Maillard alloy sealed mechanism hubs provide miles of maintenance free riding.
- SR light-alloy handlebars and crankset keep the weight to a minimum for maximum enjoyment.
DoubleDown 4 HITCH BIKE RACK
See website DoubleDown 4 – Yakima
Like new – only used a few times
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- TriggerFinger technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Compatible with 2” and 1¼” (classI, II, and III) hitch receivers right out of the box
- Standard SwitchBlade™ anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Weight: 31.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 36.00 in x W 14.00 in x H 44.00 in