Notifications
Clear all

*CANCELED* LAKE ELMO AND BEYOND HIKE TUES 4/2/24 AT 11 A.M.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Carol Fitzgerald
Honorable Member
Topic starter

HIKE CANCELED DUE TO THE SNOW, WET TRAILS, COLD AND WIND! SORRY!

It's Free Tuesday again at Lake Elmo Regional Park. The turf trails will be muddy and we've hiked the paved loops a few times. However, in our efforts to bring you guys new and exciting places to hike that maybe you've never been before, I came up with this loop route.

Bathroom and water available at the start in the Nordic Center building -- first right turn after entering the park. Watch for the sign. And on Free Tuesday, no parking pass is required.  

We'll start at Lake Elmo Park in the Nordic Center parking lot. Then head south out of the park and onto some new trails in the Inwood neighborhood, through Hammes Park and on a nice trail along Goose Lake. After the loop on the Inwood trails, we'll go back north into Lake Elmo Park. That part is an out/back but trust me, it'll look a lot different going in the opposite direction! 😋 It's all on paved trails. Leashed dogs welcome. 

Here's the route -- Lake Elmo to Inwood Trails Hike

Questions, or to watch for you, call or text me at 612-381-6711 or Lyle at 612-516-2053. 

Oh and Lyle said he may run to Hagberg's for a porkchop-on-a-stick after the hike! 

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Carol Fitzgerald

Posted : March 31, 2024 5:07 pm
Share: