Notifications
Clear all

CARVER LAKE PARK WALK THURS 4/28 AT 10:00 A.M.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Carol Fitzgerald
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Pretty tired of riding in the wind and cold temps as I'm sure you are also. Let's go for a walk at Carver Lake Park in Woodbury. There are about 4.6 miles of paved trails that are fairly sheltered. We'll go out/back on a couple of the trails but like I tell my dog -- it always looks different going in the other direction! And there are a few hills there. Here's the map of my planned route --  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/39071513  .

Directions: From I-494, get off at Lake Road (1 exit south of Valley Creek Road). Go east on Lake Road approximately .8 miles and turn right (south) on Jordan Drive (the 4th right turn off Lake Road as you're heading east). It looks like you're driving into a residential area, but Jordan Drive dead-ends at Carver Lake Park and there's a small parking area on your right at the end. We'll start from there and NOT the actual park entrance location.

Carver Lake Park also has single-track mountain bike trails but they're closed right now due to spring thaw/re-freeze so we don't want to cause any trail damage and won't be hiking on those trails. 

Leashed dogs most welcome!

Lyle and I will be there unless raining or rain very close on the radar. Feel free to call or text me at 612.381.6711 or Lyle at 612.516.2053 if any questions, concerns. Bring a rain jacket just in case!

Posted : April 27, 2022 4:08 pm
Share: