Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in the Twin Cities Bicycling Club (TCBC).
TCBC offers two membership types—single & household. A Single membership is for one person, costs $30/year and entitles the member to one vote at membership meetings. A Household membership is for 2 or more people all sharing the same address, costs $45/year and entitles the members to a total of two votes at membership meetings. The membership period is one year from the date you join.
Benefits of membership are many:
- The choice of many rides in Minnesota, Wisconsin and other states.
- Discounts at our sponsoring bike shops.
- A website and newsletter highlighting cycling related activities and training suggestions.
- Medical and liability insurance for all members on TCBC rides.
- Member mileage tracked and an online calendar to make finding and tracking rides easy, all maintained by the Club and its many volunteers.
- Annual Training for new and returning ride leaders
- Informational presentations via our Bike U program.
- An awards program to highlight the accomplishments of our members.
- A discounted banquet for our membership every year.
We hope you’ll join us! To proceed with your membership, just click the button below and you will be redirected to our membership system at Z2 Systems! Note that you’ll need to enter a 6-digit login ID and password as part of the sign-up process.
Thanks! We look forward to seeing you on a ride!
Try a Ride!
TCBC has a long tradition of welcoming all riders to our rides. If you are interested in riding with us, check out our Ride Calendar, where you will find ride descriptions with the start location, length, terrain, stops and the leader’s contact information. Our rides are categorized by average speed. Please review the Ride Key for a detailed description of each ride level. You can also contact the Ride Leader for more information about his or her ride.
If you’d like to try out a ride before you join, you can pay a $3 guest fee and sign a waiver for each ride you go on. By downloading and bringing the signed waiver (below), your sign-in time will be faster. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the listed start time and advise the Ride Leader that you are not a member. The Ride Leader can guide you through the sign in procedure and answer any questions you may have.
Check out our New Member Page for more information about the Club.
TCBC uses a separate system from this website to manage its membership. Use the links below to access the Neon membership system.
Login to manage your account or renew your TCBC membership here:
Join our club here: