Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in the Twin Cities Bicycling Club (TCBC).
TCBC offers two membership types—single & household. A Single membership is for one person, costs $30/year and entitles the member to one vote at membership meetings. A Household membership is for 2 or more people all sharing the same address, costs $45/year and entitles the members to a total of two votes at membership meetings. The membership period is one year from the date you join.
Try a Ride
You are able to ride with TCBC only one time as a guest and then you must join the club in order to continue riding with us.
Benefits of membership are many:
- The choice of many rides in Minnesota, Wisconsin and other states.
- Discounts at our sponsoring bike shops.
- A website and newsletter highlighting cycling related activities and training suggestions.
- Medical and liability insurance for all members on TCBC rides.
- Member mileage tracked and an online calendar to make finding and tracking rides easy, all maintained by the Club and its many volunteers.
- Annual Training for new and returning ride leaders
- Informational presentations via our Bike U program.
- An awards program to highlight the accomplishments of our members.
- A discounted banquet for our membership every year.
We hope you’ll join us! To proceed with your membership, just click the button below and you will be redirected to our membership system at Z2 Systems! Note that you’ll need to enter a 6-digit login ID and password as part of the sign-up process.
Thanks! We look forward to seeing you on a ride!
TCBC uses a separate system from this website to manage its membership. Use the links below to access the Neon membership system.
Login to manage your account or renew your TCBC membership here:
Join our club here: