TCBC Annual Business Meeting and Recognition Banquet
Sunday, November 19, 2023
Join your Twin Cities Bicycling Club (TCBC) friends at the TCBC Annual Meeting and Recognition Banquet!
- 2023 year in review
- Elect TCBC Board Members
- Review 2023 TCBC financials and next year’s budget
- Hear plans for next year
- Celebrate our 2023 volunteers and biking season accomplishments
- Enjoy a great meal – details below
- The business meeting immediately follows the dinner.
- Recognition of members follows the business meeting.
When: Sunday, November 19, Social hour at 5:00, dinner at 6:00
Where: Banquets of Minnesota, 6310 Hwy 65 NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- Registration is required to attend the banquet in person. Dinner is free for members and $30 for non-members. The buffet dinner will consist of stuffed chicken breast, beef pot roast, long string green beans, garden house salad, garlic mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh baked white and wheat dinner rolls.
- Non-member registration coming soon.
Banquet registration ends Nov 9th.
How to participate in person or vote by proxy:
- View bios of TCBC Board of Directors candidates.
- If you are unable to attend, you can vote for Board of Directors candidates by proxy. All proxy votes need to be received by midnight, Friday, November 17.
- Register for dinner (free for TCBC members!) by Thursday, November 9.
- If you have questions about the Twin Cities Bicycling Club’s Annual Membership Meeting, please contact President Dick Stardig firstname.lastname@example.org or the Board of Directors at TCBCBoard@biketcbc.org
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting and banquet!
TCBC Member Dinner Registration
"*" indicates required fields